Are you looking to join and engage in a customer service orientated role in the healthcare industry?
Kettering Health Network is looking for a Patient Access Admitting Representative to join their Patient Access Department and engage in providing patients with expert guidance while navigating the registration process.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Life, Voluntary Life / Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Flexible Spending Accounts (health and dependent care)
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plans (403(b), 457(b)); employer matching
- Tuition Assistance after six months of employment with solid or above performance
- Employee/Family Drop-in Care for minor health issues
- Dependent Back-up Care (Children, Adults, & Elders)
- Employee Assistance Program support services for work-life balance
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Certified Level III Trauma Center providing surgery, cancer treatment and cardiac rehab
- Strong connection to our local community in Greene County through our Greene Memorial Foundation supporting and sponsoring over 300 events every year.
- Close knit, growing community; Neighbors serving Neighbors for 65 years
- Award Winning chefs
- Quarterly Townhall meetings for campus and KHN network updates
- Monthly employee engagement activities including; food trucks, ice cream socials, etc.
- Stroke Ready Certification awarded by Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP)
- High level of employee engagement; 90th percentile or higher for the past several years
- Click here to learn more!