Performs activities related to clinical research study protocols, including but not limited to:
- Collecting and recording study data in database.
- Maintains source documents and subject files in accordance with hospital procedures.
- Ensures accurate and complete compilation of subject data through chart reviews. Secures, delivers and ships clinical specimens as required by study protocol.
- Serves as a liaison between research office, ancillary departments across hospital, Clinical Research Coordinators and Principal Investigators.
- Maintain study databases and hard copy files and coordinate monthly staff meetings.
- Work closely with grants administration on study deposits.
- Interacts with team members in a positive, productive, and professional manner.
- Manage department resources through the scheduling of the conference room and classroom
- Performs administrative duties in research office including filing regulatory documents, scheduling meetings, ordering supplies, answering phone calls, clinical trial documentation, file organization and storage, and routing documents for appropriate approvals.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Job Requirements Include
- Bachelor’s degree in health-related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in computer software programs including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, MS Outlook or similar programs.
- Excellent written, oral communication and critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and schedules.