Essentials of the position include leadership and networking skills, proven organizational ability, written and oral communication skills, instructional expertise, dedication to program development, and a willingness to accept new challenges.
Position duties include, but are not limited to;
- Lead educational experiences in the classroom, community, and online as appropriate
- Monitor student responses to educational activities and modify teaching techniques as necessary
- Design syllabi, assignments, readings, learning activities, exams, and experiences to meet student learning outcomes as designated for course(s)
- Develop and revise course content to represent current best practice occupational therapy practice
- Organize course content for optimal student engagement with course content
- Classroom instruction as well as strong curriculum development
- Duties may also include assisting clinical coordinator in recruitment
- Development of clinical preceptor/sites and providing liaison with clinical preceptors.
- Job Requirements;
- Master’s degree
- NCCPA certification
- Clinical experience as PA
- Teaching experience in a PA program at the Baccalaureate or Master’s level
- Curriculum development experiene