Advanced Practice Provider (APP) will provide primary care with collaboration/ supervision of a physician. The APP will be responsible for a regularly appointed clinic, compatible with workload and, in addition, provide immediate evaluation and management of emergent problems as they occur. More specifically the duties include:
Masters Degree required:
Graduate of approved Physician Assistant program with current PA license in the state of Ohio; certified by State Medical Board of Ohio; certificate to prescribe for prescriptive privileges
Knowledge, Abilities and Experience:
• Patient, courteous, and tactful
• Ability to communicate and relate well with staff, physician(s) and the public.
• Must have awareness of patient confidentiality and be able to follow directions well from physician(s) and work autonomously with little direction.
• Demonstrates positive interpersonal relations and critical analysis skills
• Demonstrates ability to function under stress; ability to multi-task
• Maintains competencies and skills of specialty area of practice