Advanced Practice Provider (APP) will provide primary care with the collaboration/ supervision of a physician. The APP will be responsible for a regularly appointed clinic, compatible with workload and, in addition, provide immediate evaluation and management of emergent problems as they occur. More specifically the duties include:
This position is part of the Kettering Physician Network team. Kettering Physician Network is an elite multi-specialty physician group, representing more than 480 physicians and Advanced Practice Providers who offer exceptional health services in an extensive range of medical specialties in more than 175 convenient locations serving Greater Dayton and Cincinnati. Kettering Physician Network is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kettering Health Network.
Masters Degree required:
Graduate of approved Physician Assistant program with current PA license in the state of Ohio; certified by State Medical Board of Ohio; certificate to prescribe for prescriptive privileges
Knowledge, Abilities and Experience:
• Patient, courteous, and tactful
• Ability to communicate and relate well with staff, physician(s) and the public.
• Must have awareness of patient confidentiality and be able to follow directions well from physician(s) and work autonomously with little direction.
• Demonstrates positive interpersonal relations and critical analysis skills
• Demonstrates ability to function under stress; ability to multi-task
• Maintains competencies and skills of specialty area of practice