Advanced Practice Providers – Full time Advanced Practice Provider opportunities, working in our new Easy Access Drop In Clinics in Springboro, Englewood, Kettering and Hamilton. Candidates must have prior Advanced Practice Provider experience and be willing to work an evening and weekend rotation.
The APP will provide primary care with collaboration/ supervision of a physician. The APP will provide immediate evaluation and management of emergent problems as they occur. More specifically the duties include:
Masters Degree required:
Graduate of approved Physician Assistant program with current PA license in the state of Ohio; certified by State Medical Board of Ohio; certificate to prescribe for prescriptive privileges
Knowledge, Abilities and Experience:
• Patient, courteous, and tactful
• Ability to communicate and relate well with staff, physician(s) and the public.
• Must have awareness of patient confidentiality and be able to follow directions well from physician(s) and work autonomously with little direction.
• Demonstrates positive interpersonal relations and critical analysis skills
• Demonstrates ability to function under stress; ability to multi-task
• Maintains competencies and skills of specialty area of practice