Are you interested in working in a faith based organization that has amazing growth opportunities? Kettering Health Network wants you on our team!
The Kettering Health Network Respiratory Care teams are an integral part of daily clinical care. We work collaboratively with our clinical caregivers, patients and families to improve and maintain ideal lung health. We currently have an opening for a Respiratory Therapist.
To perform with a high degree of competency all clinical aspects of respiratory care for all age groups (adult, geriatric, and pediatrics)
- IPPB/IPPV and other deep breathing maneuvers
- Humidity and aerosol systems
- Medical gas systems
- Ventilator preparation, management and trouble shooting for adult and pediatric patients
- Postural drainage and percussion
- Arterial blood gas puncture analysis and interpretation
- Non-invasive blood gas monitoring systems
- Infection control procedures
- Bronchoscopy assist
RRT or registry eligible
NRP Preferred but not required training available with commitment
Ohio Licensed Respiratory Care Professional