Assists and interacts with KPN leadership and physicians, under direction of KPN Contracting Manager. Works with other various internal stakeholders, including, but not limited to, personnel from KHN Legal Services Department and KHN Risk Management. Must be highly organized and able to perform multiple tasks independently in a timely manner with utmost attention to detail on highly sensitive and confidential matters.
· Ability to plan, initiate, and perform responsibilities with a minimum of direct supervision
· Drafting and review of legal documents, letters, memos, and summaries
· E-mail documents to physicians and handle inquiries
· Management, filing and distribution of legal documents
· Coordination of meetings and scheduling
· Creating and organizing appendices, briefs, indexes
· Establishing a chronology of facts or file summaries
· Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with leadership and physicians at all levels throughout the organization in a professional manner
· Perform other duties and assignments as requested.
Licensure, Certifications, Registrations: