Are you looking to work in an environment with direct patient care, and the ability to have a positive impact on a patient’s life, from a faith based organization? ? If so a Registered Sleep Technologist job position is for you! Kettering Health Network’s Sleep Disorder department provides this opportunity in a healing environment.
Kettering Health Network is seeking a Full-Time Registered Polysomnographic Technologist
- Certified Level III Trauma Center providing surgery, cancer treatment and cardiac rehab
- Strong connection to our local community in Greene County through our Greene Memorial Foundation supporting and sponsoring over 300 events every year.
- Close knit, growing community; Neighbors serving Neighbors for 65 years
- Award Winning chefs
- Quarterly Townhall meetings for campus and KHN network updates
- Monthly employee engagement activities including; food trucks, ice cream socials, etc.
- Stroke Ready Certification awarded by Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP)
- High level of employee engagement; 90th percentile or higher for the past several years
- Click here to learn more!