Are you looking for an opportunity where you can make a difference and serve our community?
The Culinary and Nutrition Care department is looking for an experienced, confident Clinical Dietitian to lead clinical nutrition staff, while planning, implementing and supervising clinical nutrition operations.
Come join the award-winning Kettering Health Network, the not-for-profit healthcare network committed to transforming the healthcare experience and improving the quality of life for those in the communities we serve.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Life, Voluntary Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Flexible Spending Accounts (health and dependent care)
- Retirement Plans (403(b), 457(b)); employer matching
- Tuition Assistance after six months of employment with solid or above performance
- Employee/Family Drop-in Care for minor health issues
- Dependent Back-up Care (Children, Adults & Elders)
- Employee Assistance Program support services for work-life balance
- Wellness Incentive Program
- Strong connection to the Greene County local community through our Greene Memorial Foundation, supporting/sponsoring over 300 events yearly
- Close knit, growing community; Neighbors serving Neighbors
- Quarterly Townhall meetings for campus and KHN network updates
- Monthly employee engagement activities including food trucks and ice cream socials
- Beavercreek’s 675 is one of the fasted growing corridors in the state of Ohio, attracting new industry, restaurants, and retailers
- Our serene, hotel-style environment is specifically designed to promote peace and healing
- Award winning chefs
- Click here to learn more!