Are you interested in working in a faith based organization that has amazing growth opportunities? Kettering Health Network wants you on our team!
The Kettering Health Network Respiratory Care teams are an integral part of daily clinical care. We work collaboratively with our clinical caregivers, patients and families to improve and maintain ideal lung health. We currently have an opening for a Respiratory Therapist.
The goal of our Respiratory Therapist is to perform with a high degree of competency all clinical aspects of respiratory care for all age groups (adult, geriatric, and pediatrics).
To perform with a high degree of competency all clinical aspects of respiratory care for all age groups (adult, geriatric, and pediatrics)
- Alveolar recruitment therapy
- Lung expansion therapy (Incentive spirometry)
- Aerosolized medication delivery systems
- Medical gas systems
- Ventilator initiation, management, and troubleshooting for adult and pediatric patients
- Bronchial hygiene therapy
- Arterial blood gas puncture, analysis and interpretation
- Non-invasive monitoring systems
- Infection control procedures
- Non-Invasive Ventilation
- Bronchoscopy assist
- Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner from the State of Ohio
- BLS and ACLS
- Graduate of Associate degree or higher accredited Respiratory Care program
- One year practice as a Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner preferred
- Must possess quality assessment skills and independent critical thinking, utilizing therapist driven protocols to drive appropriate patient care.