Kettering Health Network is a not-for-profit network of eight hospitals, and over 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio’s leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 12,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health Network is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Job Summary: The vascular technologist will be capable fo applying techniques and patient positioning to produce high quality ultrasound images. Individuals in this position must be able to exercise initiative, critical thinking and independent judgment. The technologist must be willing to participate in continuing education programs to further upgrade his/her skills. Qualified candidate must have good communication skills, be reliable and travel to Southview Hospital.
1. Registered Vascular Technologist certification by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers with a minimum six months full-time clinical experience in Vascular Lab settings (preferred)
2. Registered by the Cardiovascular Credentialing International with minimum of six months full-time clinical experience in Vascular lab settings may be considered
3.. Registry Eligible candidates for RVT credential with twelve months full-time clinical experience in Vascular Lab setting may be considered with Registry status obtained within 6 months of hire date
1. Candidates must show competency in the vascular diagnostic imaging modalities including but not limited to cerebrovascular, peripheral venous and arterial testing, visceral, renal artery, hemodialysis access and peripheral venous mapping
2. Candidates must have good communication skills including extensive knowledge of vascular anatomy and terminology, including vascular hemodynamics and be able to work independently
3. Candidates must be competent in structured reporting