Kettering Health is a not-for-profit network of nine hospitals, Kettering College, and over 160 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. Patients have access to high quality maternity care, state-of-the-art cancer fighting technology, Ohio’s leading heart hospital, as well as revolutionary brain and spine surgery. With nearly 14,000 employees and 2,100 physicians, Kettering Health is committed to transforming the healthcare experience with world class health services for every stage of life.
Kettering Health recently celebrated the 50th anniversary of Kettering Medical Center.
As a faith-based organization we are dedicated to treating all patients with love and respect regardless of religious preference. Multi-denominational Spiritual Services are offered at the network every day.
Do you want to work with a team of highly engaged healthcare providers where you can make a direct impact on patient care for our community?
Advanced Practice Provider (APP) will provide primary care with the collaboration/ supervision of a physician. The APP will be responsible for a regularly appointed clinic, compatible with workload and, in addition, provide immediate evaluation and management of emergent problems as they occur. More specifically the duties include:
Kettering Physician Network employs more than 600+ providers, including physicians and advanced practice providers, throughout the Greater-Dayton and Cincinnati areas. Offering an extensive range of specialties and expertise, our physicians provide comprehensive care at more than 120 locations.
Masters Degree required:
Graduate of approved Physician Assistant program with current PA license in the state of Ohio; certified by State Medical Board of Ohio; certificate to prescribe for prescriptive privileges
Knowledge, Abilities and Experience:
• Patient, courteous, and tactful
• Ability to communicate and relate well with staff, physician(s) and the public.
• Must have awareness of patient confidentiality and be able to follow directions well from physician(s) and work autonomously with little direction.
• Demonstrates positive interpersonal relations and critical analysis skills
• Demonstrates ability to function under stress; ability to multi-task
• Maintains competencies and skills of specialty area of practice