Must be registered with the American Society of Radiologic Technologist, hold a current state license with the State of Ohio. ARRT certification in Mammography.
Must be or become Certified in Patient Navigation through the NCBC within 6 months of start date
Experience in working and interacting collaboratively with healthcare teams
- Experience working with Oncology patients a plus
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in working as a certified Mammography Technologist
- Knowledge about the accessibility of community resources
- Working knowledge of MQSA
- Marketing/customer service experiences also a plus.
- Must be able to interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff, including physicians, peers, patients, and families while exhibiting tact, enthusiasm and patience.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications, as well as listening skills
- Must be sensitive to cultural issues.
- Strong problem solving, relationship building and advocacy skills
- Must interact with community in a manner that enhances the image of KHN and that also supports our mission and values.
- Able to comprehend and interpret complex clinical subject matter related to patient care.
- Must have excellent time management skills and be able to multi-task even in stressful situations, prioritize workload, and to work independently with limited supervision
- Knowledge of the psychosocial aspects of patient care in breast cancer
- Knowledge of the multi-disciplinary approach to patient care
Minimum of an Associate degree in Radiologic Technology or Certificate program.